Workability believes that every Aboriginal person has the right to an employment pathway. We prepare Aboriginal people with a disability for the world of work and provide an open employment pathway that is culturally safe and respectful.
Aboriginal people and their families are at the centre of the Strategy and will be supported by WorkAbility through every stage until employment is secured.
We aim to:
- “Close the Gap” in Employment for Aboriginal People with Disability
- Work closely with “Ticket to Work” networks to support School Based Traineeships and Apprenticeships in our regions
- Mentor and support each individual
- Provide supported referrals to external services providers
- Provide a holistic approach to employment
You are invited to partner with us
If you are an employer
we would like to have your support to build the network. This might mean that you would like to employ an Aboriginal person with a disability or promote the Employment Strategy to your suppliers and contacts in your industry.
If you are a jobseeker
and would like support to find employment we would like to help.